Marketing and advertising are crucial for businesses to succeed. It’s how you get your business seen by potential customers, and encourage sales.
Traditionally, companies have turned to radio, direct mailers, print and TV to spread the word about their product or service. However, many of you are gaining more interest in the Digital Marketing world and looking to reach your audience on a whole new level. If you’re looking to dip your toe into Digital Marketing or even dive in head first, YouTube ads are an effective yet inexpensive way to do so.
Here are 5 reasons your focus should be on YouTube and not traditional methods like TV commercials:
- Reach: On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18-49 year-olds than any broadcast or CABLE TV network. (Brandwatch.com)
- Popularity: YouTube is the #2 search engine aside from Google. YouTube and Google share the same data, which means you can use that data to target your audience instead of casting a wide net hoping the right people will see it.
- Frequency: Almost FIVE BILLION videos are viewed per day on YouTube, (merchdope.com) while the cable industry is now losing an estimated 14,000 subscribers every single day (bgr.com)
- Flexibility: There are no time constraints or rotation schedules with YouTube ads, which gives you much more flexibility than other platforms.
- Active Viewing: People go on YouTube to actually watch video. It’s a super ACTIVE platform vs. others that are used more for passive scrolling. The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes (Brandwatch.com). While for TV, 87% of consumers are using their smartphone, tablet, game console, ebook or laptop whilst watching TV (Accenture.com).
With YouTube ads, you can do so much more than you ever could with radio, print, or television ads.
Here’s a quick rundown of the benefits:
- You can get your ad in front of your exact target audience with precise targeting filters including age, gender, location and interests, to name a few.
- You only pay when your ad is actually viewed for more than thirty seconds – and it costs mere pennies on the dollar!
- You can track all kinds of data, like number of views, how many viewers took action, and your ROI.
- You can easily retarget anyone who viewed but did not take action.
- There is no minimum investment to get started, so it’s perfect even for companies with smaller ad budgets.
- It’s incredibly easy for your prospects to take action. Instead of seeing your commercial and pick up a phone or laptop to get in touch, they can simply click on the ad!
Here at Green Clock, we know all of the ins-and-outs of YouTube ads, and we’d love to help you get on board with the best advertising platform for your business. We’ll make sure your bad-ass videos are getting placed in front of your ideal target audience.
So if you’re ready to stop messing around with traditional marketing tactics, let’s chat! Your audience is waiting.